brushes

brushes

januari 17, 2015

YSL Gloss Volupte

We are back in business! It's been a while.. the time haven't been there for either me or Beata but now we are back with more tips and tricks. 

Today I'm going to show you my all time favourite lip gloss. I'm usually not a sucker for lip glosses cause I go crazy when they are sticky. YSL Gloss Volupte was marketed as a non-sticky lip gloss so when I first saw that I didn't believe that it was true but I was hoping that I was wrong.. aaand, YEP! I was wrong. I don't even thought that a lip gloss could feel this nice on the lips. I really think this is the best lip gloss that I ever tried. I wear it a lot and it's my "go to" product and it has been for a long time now. 

As usual with non-sticky lip glosses you have to apply them more often than if they had been a little more sticky, but for me it's thousand times better.

This colour is gorgeous. I love that shade om my pale skin and it's doesn't become that strong on the lips as it looks in the tube. This one is called 49 Terriblement Fuchsia. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar