brushes

brushes

januari 19, 2015

FACE Stockholm Plum

Todays Look

I shot this photo in the evening so that's why I used the flash. I was doing my makeup this morning so it's been on for the whole day and is still looking good.

I love this eyeshadow from FACE Stockholm.  iIt's called "Plum" and I love this shade. When I don't really know what to do with my makeup I often choose this eyeshadow. Matte eyeshadows sometimes tend to look a little bit uneven on the eyelids, but with this eyeshadow you don't have that problem. It looks even on the eyelids and stays on for the whole day.

So if you like matte eyeshadows, then I recommend FACE Stockholm!

I've used
Face
Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation - 103 Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Ivory
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder - N.10
Make Up Store Blush - Kiss On The Cheeks
 MAC Skinfinish Extra Definition - Definitely Defined
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo - Medium Brown

Eyes
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Primer
FACE Stockholm Matte Eyeshadow - Plum
Maybelline Colossal Mascara WP - Black 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar